cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: [ANN]: Fins 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT released
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 06:28:22 GMT
Luca

Good news!  Perhaps, if you have time, could you hack together an install
guide to plug-in Fins into an existing Cocoon 2.1 installation... there are
lots of us C21 users still out here :)

Thanks
Derek

>>> On 2008/02/06 at 12:15, in message <foan5g$bcv$1@ger.gmane.org>, Luca Morandini
<lmorandini@ieee.org> wrote:
Folks,

the news of Fins project's death were greatly exaggerated: the thing is
back, with more features and ready for Cocoon 2.2 and Maven.

Before releasing it though, we would like people to check that
everything works as advertised, so, if you can spare half an hour, pay a
visit to: http://www.lucamorandini.it/fins/index.html and install it
(the use of my own website to host the snapshot is transient).

Actually, beside Cocoon 2.2, we think it should work on Cocoon 2.1 as
well, but we would like you to try this yourself.

Thanks in advance,