cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mansour <mansou...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: weird behavior caused by MANIFEST file
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 23:25:37 GMT
Thank you for replying. I will check the tutorial again, how ever, one
of the blocks that are working has this in its MANIFEST.MF:
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: 1.6.0_02 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)

Very confusing huh? If there's a missing filed so how would this one
work? I guess I am missing something here!
Few weeks ago I have built these jars (blocks) in the same way and one
the same machine and JVM. They still work, but not when I extract and
repackage them!