cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mansour <mansou...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: weird behavior caused by MANIFEST file
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 22:31:42 GMT
Ok, the problem is not resolved and I don't understand this. I have a
working block that was created from Cocoon tutorial using maven. This
block works fine. When I extract it and recreate the jar, and add it to
Cocoon application tomcat fails to deply the whole application giving me
the same error.
Definitlely something wrong with the creation of the jar file right? NO,
wrong, I have tried another jar utility (gjar) and the same results. I
have created few blocks a while ago, and they are working. But when I do
the same( extract them and redelopy them) they fail with the same error:

     [java] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'com.mycompany.myBlock1.service':
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not
create configuration for TreeProcesoor; nested exception is
java.net.MalformedURLException: Could not resolve blockcontext:/myBlock1/
     [java] Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not
create configuration for TreeProcesoor; nested exception is
java.net.MalformedURLException: Could not resolve blockcontext:/myBlock1/
     [java] Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: Could not resolve
blockcontext:/myBlock1/
     [java]     at
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.ServletServiceContext.getResource(ServletServiceContext.java:141)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet$RequestProcessor.createTreeProcessorConfiguration(SitemapServlet.java:154)

So, what's the deal here? I have googled and found one thread related to
this issue (
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cocoon.apache.org/msg50136.html) but
this is not problem as the path did not change when I extracted the
jars. I think I did pretty much every thing possible (came to my mind)
to isolate the problem, but no luck so far.

I hope this explains the problem.

Is there any ideas ??