cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Martínez <carlos.marti...@uib.es>
Subject Relative paths in fop-0.94
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 08:16:36 GMT
Hello,

I'm using a fop-0.94 in my local cocoon site to create PDF. All work
properly but the path of the images always have to be absolute. I don't
know how to change this.

I'm using a serializer that i see here:

<map:serializer name="fo2pdf" mime-type="application/pdf" src="CocoonFOPSerializer">
        <set-content-length>false</set-content-length>
        <user-config>cocoon://fop-config.xml</user-config>
</map:serializer>

And i created the fop-config.xml file with all the fonts:

<configuration>
    <fonts>
          <!-- A lot of uninsteresting fonts -->
    </fonts>
</configuration>

I try to put some sentences in the fop-config.xml file before the tag
"fonts" that i see in some forums, but it doesn't work. Here are some
lines of this codes:

<entry>
         <key>baseDir</key>
        <value>C:\mypath</value>