cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Karen Torres <ktor...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Run Action from Java?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 21:41:21 GMT
Hello Gary!
you can add at your component declaration in cocoon.xconf a pipeline tag
[<pipeline/>] to execute your match
for example:
<component role="org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.CronJob/task_to_run"
class="MyClass"
logger="cron.task_to_run">
<pipeline>sendmail</pipeline>
</component>
then inside "MyClass" you can to call the pipeline with request parameters
and into sitemap.xmap to do a match pattern to: sendmail.

--
Saludos,

Karen Torres N.