cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Martínez <carlos.marti...@uib.es>
Subject Cforms fd:assert validation
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 08:41:14 GMT
Hello,

I'm developing a forms aplication with assert validation. The expresion
of the atributte test in the assert it's made by the database. In the
cocoon documentation explain a little about this expresion: "This
expression should have a boolean result, it should evaluate to either
true or false".

The problem begins when i have a expression with constants value like
"field1 > '10/12/2007' ". I know that it is a fail of date format but i
have the same problem with a simple expression like "field2 >5".

I don't know how the expression of the assert should be.

Thanks, Carlos.