cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kjetil Kjernsmo <Kjetil.Kjern...@computas.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Sparql Transformer ?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:44:48 GMT
On Tuesday 26 February 2008 15:08:05 Chabot Bernard wrote:
> In fact, I have some RDF triples in a Sesame repository.
> I want treat some of those triples in a sort of "semantic pipe" (
> http://pipes.deri.org/) with cocoon
> So I'm looking for a Sparql Cocoon Transformer both to extract triples with
> a SELECT query ...

Actually, that's a good idea, I've been thinking along those lines, but
without coming to the conclusion that this was the way to do it. If someone
else has done the experimentation (and DERI is one of the formost in this
field).

> ... or to build others triples tith a CONSTRUCT query ...
> ... to be able to send this result to a XSLT transformer for exemple ...
> ... and then produce some Web Page

Yup, it would be a nice thing to have. We haven't done it, though. I would be
interested in hearing more about it if it comes to existence, and it is not
unthinkable that we will do it and release it at some point, but not
yet... :-) (We're working on a Semantic Web project for libraries in Norway,
based on Cocoon and SPARQL).

Kind regards

Kjetil Kjernsmo
--
Senior Knowledge Engineer
Direct: +47 6783 1136 | Mobile: +47 986 48 234

|  SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE  |

Computas AS  Vollsveien 9, PO Box 482, N-1327 Lysaker | Phone:+47 6783 1000 |
Fax:+47 6783 1001