cocoon-users mailing list archives

From nanomonk <brain_...@inbox.ru>
Subject Re: POST .xml
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:53:01 GMT

Alexander Daniel wrote:

> Maybe the XSLT Transformer can help you: The StreamGenerator reads XML
> from an HttpRequest InputStream and generates SAX Events [1]. After
> the StreamGenerator you can use an XSLT Transformer to transform the
> generated SAX Stream:
>
> <map:match pattern="upload/setSettings">
> 	<map:generate type="stream">
> 		<map:parameter name="form-name" value="uploadfile"/>
> 		<map:parameter name="defaultContentType" value="text/xml"/>
> 	</map:generate>
>          <map:transform src="transform.xslt">
>                  <map:parameter name="paramone" value="{request-
> param:paramone}"/>
>                  <map:parameter name="paramtwo" value="{request-
> param:paramtwo}"/>
> 	</map:transform>
> 	<map:serialize type="xml" />
> </map:match>

hmm.. I was thinking about it... but I'm not so good in xslt. I don't know
can I call java methods from xslt, or can I work with database in it...
btw, I have a ready java class with all methods need for processing this
.xml... All I need is to take POSTed xml as DOM Document(even variant as
String is good) and call some method.