cocoon-users mailing list archives

From anil <anilksha...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: rcl & including jars for jetty
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:50:12 GMT

Hi Reinhard -

Thanks for your advice - I followed your steps and the rcl plugin did
acknowledge that the chiba jars were available. Many thanks for your
assistance.

Looking through the documentation for the cocoon-maven-plugin I've been
trying to find out if there is a way to get other configuration files (i.e.
not the web.xml) to appear in the target/rcl/webapp/WEB-INF directory - I
realise that there is an applicationContext.xml & log4j.xml, but I would
also like to store the chiba-config.xml file here as well.

At the moment I am copying this by hand to the location - is there any way
to do this when the rcl goal gets run? For instance, could I place the file
in some directory under META-INF/cocoon and have the plugin pick up teh file
and store it in the WEB-INF?

Looking at the documentation, it doesn't appear possible at the moment.

Once again, many thanks for your help.

Anil.