cocoon-users mailing list archives

From nanomonk <brain_...@inbox.ru>
Subject POST .xml
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:32:45 GMT

I need to POST .xml file to server for further its processing...
so, I have a simple upload.html for test:
-----
    <form
action="http://localhost:8888/setSettings?paramone=12345&paramtwo=blablabla"
method="post" enctype="text/xml">
      File:  <input type="file" name="uploadfile">
      <input type="submit"/>
    </form>
-----
and I have pipeline with StreamGenerator:
-----
<map:match pattern="upload/setSettings">
	<map:generate type="stream">
		<map:parameter name="form-name" value="uploadfile"/>
		<map:parameter name="defaultContentType" value="text/xml"/>
	</map:generate>
	<map:serialize type="xml" />
</map:match>
-----
all ok and in source of
"http://localhost:8888/setSettings?paramone=12345&paramtwo=blablabla" I see
my .xml.
But.. I need to get from it some data and process it... I think to do that
in .xsp. I need to take params of request and according them to do some
actions... But I don't know how to get DOM Document from this recieved
.xml...