cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tobia Conforto <tobia.confo...@linux.it>
Subject Re: Cache Browser
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:20:11 GMT
alexandre mazouz wrote:
> I have 2 web applcations A and B in localhost with the same adress
> and ports (127.0.0.1:8080\) in 2 server jetty (J1 and J2).
> i close A and launch B i have A.
> The only way to have B is to clean the cache of the browser.

You might try to define an action that sets the relevant HTTP headers
to prevent caching in the browser:

	<map:action name="no-cache"
src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.HttpCacheAction"/>

and call it at the beginning of your pipelines (even before any
<map:match>, if you want it to affect every request):

	<map:act type="no-cache"/>

Although in your case I would simply change the port of one of your
servers, as the browser cache has its uses.

Tobia