cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Undefined error in carselector (cforms, cocoon 2.1)
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:14:16 GMT
Yes, that was the solution to my problem! Thanks :)

Jasha

________________________________

Van: Grzegorz Kossakowski [mailto:gkossakowski@apache.org]
Verzonden: do 1/17/2008 20:22
Aan: users@cocoon.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Undefined error in carselector (cforms, cocoon 2.1)

Jasha Joachimsthal pisze:
> Hey Grzegorz,
>
> Ah, I'm not the only one and luckily you know how to solve it :)
> Any idea what your fix was (release numbers don't say much for me)?

Actually it's a revision number not release number. I was referring to this commit[1] but
you cannot
backport this fix because the bug it fixes was introduced in trunk only. I pointed you to
my e-mail
because I wanted to show what probably is the real cause of your troubles: not bad URL pointing
some "undefined" resource but bad response to completely other request (with proper URL!).

I would suggest to you adding TeeTransformer to Forms rendering pipeline and taking a look
at the
output it generates just before serializer. It should be XML with <bu:dcoument> tag
as root.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.cvs/26201

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski