cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michel Erard" <michel.er...@corix.ch>
Subject No Interpreter set in FOM_Cocoon
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:15:03 GMT
Hello,

I'm using cocoon 2.2 and the suggestion list widget. For the ajax combo I turned off the autocompletion.

Now sometimes I have a NullPointerException in the class FOM_Cocoon in Method:

public void forwardTo(...)

in line 718 the method getInterpreter() returns null.

But not all the times :-(

When I turn on autoCompletion on the field is no Problem. But then the listeners linked with
the field aren't properly called. So I tried without the completion.

Does anyone already have this Problem or knows a Solution?

Thanks Mike

 at org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.forwardTo(FOM_Cocoon.java:718)
 at org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.jsFunction_sendPage(FOM_Cocoon.java:264)
 at org.mozilla.javascript.MemberBox.invoke(MemberBox.java:155)