cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "upload-max-size" with no effect
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:34:13 GMT
Jean-Claude Vogel pisze:
> Thank for your reply,
>
> Like you said, I tried to add an "upload-max-size" init param in the
> Spring configuration of the Cocoon SitemapServlet but I have still the
> same error.
>
> Here is what I wrote :
>     <bean id="zzz.ma-adminui.block"
> class="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet">
>         <servlet:context mount-path="/ui"
> context-path="blockcontext:/ma-adminui/" >
>
>             <servlet:init-params>
>                 <entry key="upload-max-size" value="10000000" />
>             </servlet:init-params>
>
>             <servlet:connections>
>                 <entry key="ajax"
> value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.ajax.impl.servlet" />
>                 <entry key="forms"
> value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet" />
>                 <entry key="services" value-ref="zzz.ma-service.block"/>
>             </servlet:connections>
>         </servlet:context>
>     </bean>
>
> Perhaps is my syntax wrong, I am still looking for it on the net.

Your syntax is right. I have taken a closer look and found that we have changed whole mechanism
and
configuration for it.

Now you need to configure it using properties, the list of them you can find there [1]. I
hope you
know how to set them in your block.

Actually, it's perfect work for some volunteer to add this information to documentation, for
example, as a FAQ entry.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/servlet/multipart/MultipartConfigurationHelper.java?view=markup

--