cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "upload-max-size" with no effect
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 19:04:41 GMT
Jean-Claude Vogel pisze:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to upload a file in a Cocoon forms ihm, so I have fixed the
> limit upload size in my web.xml :
>     <servlet>
>         <description>Cocoon blocks dispatcher</description>
>         <display-name>DispatcherServlet</display-name>
>         <servlet-name>DispatcherServlet</servlet-name>
>
> <servlet-class>org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.DispatcherServlet</servlet-class>
>         <init-param>
>             <param-name>enable-uploads</param-name>
>             <param-value>true</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>         <init-param>
>             <param-name>upload-max-size</param-name>
>             <param-value>10000000</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>         <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
>     </servlet>
>
> It works fine when I upload a small file. But when I try to upload a
> bigger file I am still having the exception :
> Could somebody explain me what is wrong in my code please ?

Hi Jean,

I'm not sure but I guess that it's SitemapServlet that makes checks for upload limits and
other
fancy stuff. If you pass the configuration to the DispatcherServlet it never reaches SitemapServlet.

I suggest to move this configuration to declaration of your SitemapServlet bean. Try again
and
report back if it still works for you.

Best regards,

--