cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Pruy <Rainer.P...@acrys.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2.x upgrade related help
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:31:41 GMT
Just to add to the observation...

Such error always happens when a reactor build hits a "war" project in maven.
An effective workaround is (as was mentioned) to run the build in the "war" project directly
(thus avoiding the reactor related problem).

Sorry, I do not know any further background or whether there already is an issue filed with
jira.
("Lack of time" is broadly available these days)

Rainer