cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SQLTransformer and getLogger()
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:25:40 GMT
Shahriar Aghajani pisze:
> Hi,

Hi Shahriar.

> I recently upgraded to Cocoon 2.2 RC2 from an earlier copy of Cocoon 2.2
> and I'm having trouble with the SQLTransformer.
>
> I think the problem might be with the logger?  I'm assuming I've setup
> the new spring datasource bridge properly.

It certainly does not have anything with bridge setup.

> Any ideas?  Is this because I've overlooked configuring the logger?
>
>   ... 57 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SQLTransformer.getLogger()Lorg/apache/commons/logging/Log;

It smells like a classpath issue. Are you sure that there are no old classes from you old
copy of
Cocoon 2.2 left somewhere around? Before RC2 we moved to other implementation of logger so
we needed
to update all classes. From rest of the stack trace I suspect that some of Cocoon's core
classes/jars are outdated somehow.

Can you give more details how you use and run Cocoon?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski