cocoon-users mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Geindre <sebastien.gein...@meteo.fr>
Subject Re: How to transform a subset of xml stream ?
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:29:14 GMT

> <example>
>    <A>...</A>
>    <wfs:GetFeature>....</wfs:GetFeature>
> </example>
Ok, so i should write my own transformer  : a SAX or a DOM one ???
In fact, i need to post an url all the wfs:GetFeature Node, so
manipulate DOM should be easier no ?
so i rewrute startElement, i do nothing except for wfs:GetFeature node.
in startElement:
is it possible when i am parse <wfs:GetFeature> start element, get all
the node in a variable without parse all the clidren node ?

in endElement, i make the webservice request, and parse the response.
how can i put it in the xml flow ?

--
S├ębastien Geindre
DPREVI/AERO/DEV