cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: New to cocoon - encountered a few roadblocks
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:01:14 GMT
On 09.01.2008 15:29, Peter Wyngaard wrote:

> I started using cocoon about a week ago, and I am impressed with how
> quickly I was able to get up and running with it.

Congratulations and good to hear. Usually it's the other way around that
people have hard times to get started and get more productive once they
get to know Cocoon.

> I've also encountered a few other roadblocks along the way, and if folks
> don't mind, I'd like to start some threads for them.  I have found
> workarounds and/or fixes for some of them, but being new to cocoon, I
> might be off track.  Regardless, some of these issues may be things that
> other people have tried to do, or will try to do in the future.

This is definitly appreciated. Also this mailing list is the best forum
within the Cocoon community to bring things like this up. Once they are
"confirmed" they might go into the documentation or filed as issue in Jira.

Joerg