cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Shahriar Aghajani <aghajani.li...@principle.com>
Subject SQLTransformer and getLogger()
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:36:45 GMT
Hi,

I recently upgraded to Cocoon 2.2 RC2 from an earlier copy of Cocoon 2.2
and I'm having trouble with the SQLTransformer.

I think the problem might be with the logger?  I'm assuming I've setup
the new spring datasource bridge properly.

Any ideas?  Is this because I've overlooked configuring the logger?

Thank you very much,
Shahriar.

Here's the partial exception:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name
'org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/sqlPooled': Initialization
of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SQLTransformer.getLogger()Lorg/apache/commons/logging/Log;
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:448)
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:270)
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
   at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.PoolableFactoryBean.getFromPool(PoolableFactoryBean.java:212)
   at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.PoolableProxyHandler.invoke(PoolableProxyHandler.java:68)
   at $Proxy9.setup(Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.setupPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:354)
   ... 57 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SQLTransformer.getLogger()Lorg/apache/commons/logging/Log;
   at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SQLTransformer.configure(SQLTransformer.java:278)
   at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure(ContainerUtil.java:202)
   at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(AvalonBeanPostProcessor.java:235)
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:301)
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1167)
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:425)
   ... 63 more