cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jean-Claude Vogel" <vogel.jeancla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "upload-max-size" with no effect
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:18:31 GMT
Thank for your reply,

Like you said, I tried to add an "upload-max-size" init param in the Spring
configuration of the Cocoon SitemapServlet but I have still the same error.

Here is what I wrote :
    <bean id="zzz.ma-adminui.block" class="
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet">
        <servlet:context mount-path="/ui"
context-path="blockcontext:/ma-adminui/" >

            <servlet:init-params>
                <entry key="upload-max-size" value="10000000" />
            </servlet:init-params>

            <servlet:connections>
                <entry key="ajax" value-ref="
org.apache.cocoon.ajax.impl.servlet" />
                <entry key="forms" value-ref="
org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet" />
                <entry key="services" value-ref="zzz.ma-service.block"/>
            </servlet:connections>
        </servlet:context>
    </bean>

Perhaps is my syntax wrong, I am still looking for it on the net.

Best regards,
JC