cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jean-Claude Vogel" <vogel.jeancla...@gmail.com>
Subject "upload-max-size" with no effect
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:25:46 GMT
Hello,

I would like to upload a file in a Cocoon forms ihm, so I have fixed the
limit upload size in my web.xml :
    <servlet>
        <description>Cocoon blocks dispatcher</description>
        <display-name>DispatcherServlet</display-name>
        <servlet-name>DispatcherServlet</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.DispatcherServlet
</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>enable-uploads</param-name>
            <param-value>true</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>upload-max-size</param-name>
            <param-value>10000000</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

It works fine when I upload a small file. But when I try to upload a bigger
file I am still having the exception :
     [exec] Caused by: java.io.IOException: Multipart element '
FRANCE2-4-2007-06-12-20070611-060528.XML' is too large (1
18742 bytes) and was discarded.
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.RejectedPart.getInputStream(
RejectedPart.java:81)
     [exec]     at org.apache.cocoon.generation.StreamGenerator.generate(
StreamGenerator.java:119)
     [exec]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
     [exec]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
     [exec]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
     [exec]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.PoolableProxyHandler.invoke(
PoolableProxyHandler.java:
72)
     [exec]     at $Proxy16.generate(Unknown Source)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline
(AbstractProcessin
gPipeline.java:542)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline
(Abstr
actCachingProcessingPipeline.java:275)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(
AbstractProcessingPipeline.j
ava:437)
     [exec]     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor119.invoke(Unknown
Source)
     [exec]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
     [exec]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.PoolableProxyHandler.invoke(
PoolableProxyHandler.java:
72)
     [exec]     at $Proxy10.process(Unknown Source)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(
SerializeNode.java:144)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentPro
cessingNode.java:55)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MatchNode.invoke(
MatchNode.java:87)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentPro
cessingNode.java:77)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(
PipelineNode.java:151)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentPro
cessingNode.java:77)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(
PipelinesNode.java:93)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(
ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:2
40)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(
ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:1
71)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(
TreeProcessor.java:251)
     [exec]     at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor.process(
RequestProcessor.java:357)
     [exec]     at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor.service(
RequestProcessor.java:171)
     [exec]     at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet.service(
SitemapServlet.java:64)
     [exec]     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java
:856)

Could somebody explain me what is wrong in my code please ?