cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bobby Quninne <elite.code.ni...@gmail.com>
Subject Error handler in sitemap
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:14:55 GMT

I have been struggling with this issue for a while. I have consulted the docs
on the cocoon site and looked at the forums but cannot find a resolution.
There seems to be no failure loading the sitemap.xamp on startup.

Basically the pages I want displayed when an exception is thrown from a
ServiceableAction never happens. The default cocoon exception page is
displayed.

I have the following in my sitemap :

<map:selector name="exception"
src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.ExceptionSelector">
    <exception name="expection.cc.format"
class="java.lang.NumberFormatException" />
    <exception name="exception.processing"
class="org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException" />
</map:selector>

        <map:pipeline>
            <map:match pattern="">
                <map:act type="x">
                </map:act>
            </map:match>
            <map:handle-errors>
                <map:select type="exception">
                    <map:when test="exception.cc.format">
                        <map:generate src="site/html/gen.xml" type="file" />
                        <map:transform src="site/html/ccFormatFailure.xsl"
/>
                        <map:serialize type="html"/>
                        <!--
                        <map:read src="site/html/ccFormatFailure.xsl" />
                        -->
                    </map:when>
                    <map:when test="exception.processing">
                        <map:generate src="site/html/gen.xml" type="file" />
                        <map:transform src="site/html/ccFormatFailure.xsl"
/>
                        <map:serialize type="html"/>
                    </map:when>
                    <map:when test="exception.http">
                        <map:generate src="site/html/gen.xml" type="file" />
                        <map:transform src="site/html/ccFormatFailure.xsl"
/>
                        <map:serialize type="html"/>
                    </map:when>
                    <map:otherwise>
                        <map:generate src="site/html/gen.xml" type="file" />
                        <map:transform src="site/html/ccFormatFailure.xsl"
/>
                        <map:serialize type="html"/>
                    </map:otherwise>
                </map:select>