cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Wyngaard " <PWynga...@compendiabio.com>
Subject New to cocoon - encountered a few roadblocks
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:29:32 GMT
Greetings,

I started using cocoon about a week ago, and I am impressed with how
quickly I was able to get up and running with it.

First, I'm running off cocoon 2.2 trunk, as I needed to use the SQL
Transformer, and some combination of documentation and reading mailing
list posts led me in the direction of cocoon-databases-bridge along with
the definition of the data source within a Spring bean.  I struggled
with this for a while, ended up in the debugger, and posted a comment in
Daisy that Grzegorz Kossakowski appears to have incorporated.

I've also encountered a few other roadblocks along the way, and if folks
don't mind, I'd like to start some threads for them.  I have found
workarounds and/or fixes for some of them, but being new to cocoon, I
might be off track.  Regardless, some of these issues may be things that
other people have tried to do, or will try to do in the future.

Also, please let me know if there is a better place within the Cocoon
community to bring these issues up.

Thanks,

Peter