cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Schmitz <jeffandmon...@mac.com>
Subject Using xslt 2.0
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 16:59:55 GMT
Hello,
   I'm trying to use the replace function from xslt 2.0, but I'm
getting the unknown function error.  I've tried to specify that cocoon
should use the saxon processor as shown below in my sitemap.  What
else do I need to do to point cocoon to use the saxon xslt 2.0
processor?

   <map:transformer logger="sitemap.transformer.xsltal" name="xsltal"
pool-max="8" src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer">
     <default-src>resource://org/apache/cocoon/blocks/xsltal/resources/
tal2xslt.xsl</default-src>

     <use-request-parameters>false</use-request-parameters>
     <use-session-parameters>false</use-session-parameters>
     <use-cookie-parameters>false</use-cookie-parameters>
     <!-- Xalan -->
     <!--transformer-
factory>org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl</transformer-
factory-->
     <!-- XSLTC -->
     <!--transformer-
factory>org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl</
transformer-factory-->
     <!-- Old (6.5.2) Saxon: -->
     <!--transformer-factory>com.icl.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl</
transformer-factory-->
     <!--  New (7.x?) Saxon: -->
     <transformer-factory>net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl</
transformer-factory>
   </map:transformer>

Thanks,
Jeff