cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject HTML Tags from a database field
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:42:47 GMT
I am using the SQLTransformer from Cocoon 2.1.8 to extract data
from text fields in a database.  At present, <tags> are being returned
by the transformer (ie before any downstream alteration) as &lt;tags&gt;
I know XSP has an option to extract data in XML format  see:
http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=99821370522888&w=2
but how do I do this with the SQLTransformer?

Thanks
Derek