cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tobia Conforto <tobia.confo...@linux.it>
Subject Re: JXTemplate: blank lines in source code
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:56:32 GMT
Hello

Hans-Christian Meier wrote:
> I have noticed that the use of JXTemplate produces blank lines in the
> HTML source code.  For example the import of the macros to use CForms
> (jx-macros.xml).  In the HTML output the <jx:import> line is replaced
> with many blank lines.  Is there a way to prevent this?

I'd like to know this as well.

I'm thinking of replacing the src attribute of every JX transformer and
generator with an internal cocoon:/ URL that will strip whitespace-only
text nodes from the JX file.

But I'm not sure I'll be able to pull it off for JX imports too, and I'd
like to know whether this feature is already there in the JX components
and I'm just missing a configuration parameter.

Tobia