cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "angel.of.cynicism" <the.merciful.angel.of.cynic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Posting html forms
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:28:53 GMT

solprovider-2 wrote:

> While I love writing Java and have written Cocoon Generators, I believe
> only new standard components should require programming Java with Cocoon.

When you say 'new standard components' thats for the website I am
developing?

Based on the nature of the site I cannot see us getting away from writing
java code, each business transaction communicates to web-service. Would
inheriting off the ServiceableAction for request handling be a valid
consideration?

solprovider-2 wrote:

> The previous developer was not using Cocoon well.

Indeed, this was blatantly obvious after 5 minutes...was not even using Java
well.