cocoon-users mailing list archives

From dperez <craquer...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Deploying a Cocoon 2.2 application: missing dependency
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 16:00:52 GMT

Thanks Reinhard,

I've discovered this works, but when I follow these steps:

- update 'myBlock1' (change sitemap.xmap),
- run again 'mvn install'
- cd ../myCocoonWebapp
- mvn package jetty:run

my changes aren't visible.

On the other hand, if I do
- cd getting-started-app
- mvn -e install

I get this error:

[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven
-war-plugin:2.0.2:war': Unable to find the mojo
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin
:2.0.2:war' in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin'
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.plugin.
Mojoorg.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.0.2:war.
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error in
the plugin manag
er executing goal 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.0.2:war':
Unable to find th
e mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.0.2:war' in the plugin
'org.apache.mav
en.plugins:maven-war-plugin'
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:543)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)

Any hint please?