cocoon-users mailing list archives

From dperez <craquer...@yahoo.es>
Subject Deploying a Cocoon 2.2 application: missing dependency
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:44:11 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to use Cocoon 2.2

I've followed this tutorial:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1362_1_1.html

When I try to package my block as a webapp with

  mvn package jetty:run

then I get the following error:

1) com.mycompany:myblock1:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=myblock1
-Dversion=1.0-S
NAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=myblock1
-Dversion=1.0-SNA
PSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.mycompany:myCocoonWebapp:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) com.mycompany:myblock1:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

As I'm a newbie to Maven, it's hard for me to solve this.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

David