cocoon-users mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: Custom DOM transformer
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:20:24 GMT
The two examples are functionally equivalent.   Both pipelines would
error without the pattern="tentative" match: the former because no
pipeline match is found and the latter because no Serializer is
called.  The map:match element is irrelevant because the match must be
assumed and no numbered parameters are being set.

This would be fine as the "concerned extract":
        <map:pipeline>
            <map:generate type="stream">
                <map:parameter name="defaultContentType" value="text/xml"/>
            </map:generate>
            <map:transform type="testTransformer" />
            <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        </map:pipeline>

We should assume the match is for code outside the current concern and
remained because the OP forgot to remove it as irrelevant.  The
"mistake" was providing too much code.

solprovider