cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bastien saquet" <bastiensaq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: read several source files from a directory
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:29:49 GMT
Sounds good, but..., I'm not able to use it.

In my sitemap I have:

<map:generate type="xpathdirectory" src="xml">
	<map:parameter name="xpath" value="item"/>
	<map:parameter name="xmlFiles" value=""/>
</map:generate>

Then I want to retrieve the value of the element1.

Therefore I wrote in my xsl:

<xsl:for-each select="dir:directory/dir:file/dir:xpath">
	<xsl:variable name="element1" select="element1"/>
        <xsl:value-of select="$element1"/>
</xsl:for-each>

And, I get nothing... What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,
Bastien