cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michel Erard" <michel.er...@corix.ch>
Subject AW: AW: own widget
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:28:50 GMT
Hi Bart,

how did you catch the label in your xsl transformation?

In forms-field-styling.xsl we have:

<!--+

| Labels for form elements.

+-->

<xsl:template match="fi:label" mode="label">

<xsl:param name="id"/>

<xsl:variable name="resolvedId">

<xsl:choose>

<xsl:when test="$id != ''"><xsl:value-of select="$id"/></xsl:when>

<xsl:otherwise><xsl:value-of select="concat(@id, ':input')"/></xsl:otherwise>

</xsl:choose>

</xsl:variable>

<label for="{$resolvedId}" title="{fi:hint}">

<xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="css"/>

<b><xsl:copy-of select="fi:label/node()"/></b>

</label>

</xsl:template>

But I think this template isn't used and the label is directly set within the AbstractWidget:

public void generateLabel(ContentHandler contentHandler) throws SAXException {

   if (getCombinedState().isDisplayingValues()) {

      getDefinition().generateDisplayData("label", contentHandler);

   }

}

Cheers,

Mike