cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Soddemann <thomas.soddem...@rzg.mpg.de>
Subject Re: Get port of ServletEngine
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:56:04 GMT
Hi again,

this is more of an issue related to the infrastructural setup rather
than a cocoon one.
I cannot think of any standard way of retrieving that bit of information
other than to have it available as a configuration option (e.g. via JNDI).
Since the web application container could be connected to an HTTPD via
AJP or URL rewriting may be used before the request is received by the
application container, or ... there is now way of getting to know, which
url to use as a base for the current servlet.
The only thing, you may want to have look at, is the
javax.servelt.ServletContext. There is a getRealPath() method which may
be what you are looking for in your context.

Cheers,
Thomas