cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Filter transformer - default block size?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:18:43 GMT
I am using the filter transformer - which works just fine -
as follows:

<map:transform type="filter">
  <map:parameter name="element-name" value="row"/>
  <use-request-parameters>true</use-request-parameters>
  <map:parameter name="count" value="{request-param:c}"/>
  <map:parameter name="blocknr" value="{request-param:b}"/>
</map:transform>

In the case where *no* values are passed for the parameters,
it seems the "count" value defaults to "10".  Is there a way to change
what this default is without passing an actual parameter value to the
filter transformer (I was thinking perhaps a setting in cocoon.xconf)?

Thanks
Derek