cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Geindre <sebastien.gein...@meteo.fr>
Subject Re: xpath condition on xml data in sitemap
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:14:02 GMT
Robin Rigby a écrit :
> Something with an action [1] or XSP action [2]?
>
> generator
> transformer A
> action
> -- transformer B1
> -- transformer C
> -- serializer
> transformer B2
> transformer C
> serializer
>
> The action analyses the stream from transformer A and returns
> <action:set-success/> or <action:set-failure/>.  On success, the content
of
> the action is executed:  tB1:tC:s and execution ends.  On failure, the
> content is skipped and execution continues.

Interresting, i thought action was performed before the pipe execution.

The sitemap provides the following elements:

    * Redirector--to perform redirects within the Action based on your
      logic.
    * SourceResolver--to find resources.
    * Object Model--to gain access to the request, context, and session
      objects.
    * Source--the string defined in the "src" attribute in the Sitemap.
    * Parameters--the parameters defined in the Sitemap at runtime.

so in my custom action

 public Map act( Redirector redirector, SourceResolver resolver, Map objectModel, String source,
Parameters params )
        throws Exception

where can i find my xml data ?
i have to parse it to check what i want to check

And if it is ok, it will return a hashmap.

will the transformer B1 be able to process the same xml data ?

thanks for help.

--
Sébastien Geindre
DPREVI/AERO/DEV