cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Geindre <sebastien.gein...@meteo.fr>
Subject Re: xpath condition on xml data in sitemap
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:49:21 GMT
Dev at weitling a écrit :
> Hi Sébastien,
>
> I'm not the Cocoon guru around here, but could you elaborate on the kind
> of xml condition?
> Perhaps there is help :-)

ok i'll try:

the B1 transformer post http request to a webservice
the B2 just transform XML data

A transformer compute :
- intersection between gml polygons : one the the http post request (get
by stream generator), one hard coded (properties of application)
- it also makes comparison between attribute of the http post request
and properties of application

if the intersection and the comparison are ok, then transformer B1
should be called..

I thought about kinf of xpathselector

perhaps, i have to do this with flowscipt....

thanks for answered, and started the discussion.
it 's pipeline design question, and it seems thaht i am lost.... :-)
> Florian
>

> Sébastien Geindre wrote:
>
>> Bonjour,
>>
>> is it impossible or my explanation are too 'messy' or my english too
>> scrambled ??
>> just let me know...
>>
>> thanks.
>>
>> Seb
>>

>> Sébastien Geindre a écrit :
>>
>>> Hello  everybody,

>>> my schema is not very clear :
>>>
>>> generator
>>> transformer A
>>> if condition on xml from transformerA --> transformer B1
>>> else -----> transformer B2
>>> transformer C
>>> serializer
>>>
>>> the condition is computed on xml data and global variables
>>>
>>> How can i do that ??
>>>
>>> thanks for your help.

Sébastien Geindre
DPREVI/AERO/DEV