cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: XSLT custom implementation (or XSLTTransformer initialization)
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:43:53 GMT
On 21.11.2007 8:17 Uhr, Jean-Claude Vogel wrote:
> I saw that the default XSLT transformer is not XSLTTransformer like I
> belived but is TraxTransformer. So I tried to use it. But I have ever the
> same error :

 From what I understand all the sitemap components are still Avalon
beans. But nothing prevents you from setting up an Avalon component with
dependency injection. When you move them to Spring you lose the marker
interface injection though, instead you have to set up the components in
Spring yourself and declare all the dependencies. Might this be an
explanation for your NPE? What exactly is null in your case?

Joerg