cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mansour <mansou...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Starting with Cocoon
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2007 19:51:00 GMT
I 've had a look at this page before posting. However, I still need to
know how things work (the servlet, web.xml, cocoon.xconf,...etc). I need
to know how to wrap a web application in a war and throw it in the
tomcat/webapp. Before, I learn how to use blocks I need to be able to
write a small siplme application and build on top of it.

If you know how to get this done, then please share the knowledge.
Thank you.