cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon 2.2 and Saxon
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:55:49 GMT
Spencer Tickner pisze:
> Hi List,
>

> Thanks in advance for any help. I've been playing around with cocoon
> 2.2, and need to use XSLT 2.0 for a transformation. After scouring the
> web I can't figure out how to integrate Saxon into the new cocoon model.
> So far I've created a few Blocks as per the 2.2 tutorials using maven
> that all work fine.

Have you tried to:
- add saxon as dependency to your block's pom:
<dependency>
    <groupId>net.sf.saxon</groupId>
    <artifactId>saxon</artifactId>
    <version>8.7</version>
</dependency>

- create a file named cocoon-core-xslt-saxon.xconf with following content:
<components>

  <!--+
      | Saxon XSLT Processor
      +-->
      <component logger="core.xslt"
             role="org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessor/saxon"
             class="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.TraxProcessor">
         <parameter name="use-store" value="true"/>
         <parameter name="transformer-factory" value="net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>
      </component>

</components>

Then it should work with following usage in a sitemap:
<map:transform src="..." type="saxon"/>

HTH.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski