cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Flowscripts - are they cached?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:31:43 GMT
Yeah, I noticed that the server is running behind by about
90 minutes.  Mentioned that to the sysadmin and they said
something about synchronizing to the time server....
but if my files are supposedly *newer* than those on the
server, that should not make a difference in this case.

>>> Tobia Conforto <tobia.conforto@linux.it> 2007/11/12 02:12 PM >>>
Another thing: sometimes I run into missing reloads caused by
differences in the system time on servers or workstations.
That is, a newer file is not reloaded if Cocoon doesn't see it
as newer, based on the system clock.

Depending on your setup, you might want to investigate that.

Tobia