cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Flowscripts - are they cached?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 06:03:09 GMT
Johannes

I tried both of those suggestions, but to no avail. (I am not
using cookies.) I found that even when I deleted the file, and
replace it by a new one with a new name, Cocoon continued
to use the "old" version, until a Tomcat restart was performed.

Derek

>>> Johannes Textor <jc.textor@gmx.de> 2007/11/10 01:08 PM >>>
From my experience the situation is like this:

- if you have an active http session, log out (or delete the cookie
using crl+shift+del in firefox or whatever) and the new script should be
used.

- if you have a "main" flow script file which includes other scripts,
changes in the included scripts are not noticed by cocoon unless you
touch the main script.

Cheers,
Johannes