cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2.2 + Cforms] Validation a field using the Databas e
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 08:24:28 GMT
Raphaël Piéroni pisze:
> Thanks for the answer.
>
> Is this functionnality avaliable in 1.0.0-RC1 ? It seems not.
>
> When that new version wil be released ?

As I pointed out, Spring-based Forms will be released as 1.1.0. I don't know what are current
plans
and if there any show-stoppers for 1.1.0's first milestone release. I guess it's better to
ask on
dev list. Hint: usually pleasant bugging developers to push the release can give good result.
;)

Anyway, you can still develop Avalon-based validator using 1.0.0-RC1 version of Forms. The
choice is
yours.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski