cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Josh2007 <josh070...@gmail.com>
Subject Migrating to Cocoon 2.2... calling servlets from Cocoon: ServletServiceGenerator
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:42:10 GMT

Hi,

I'm migrating from Cocoon 2.1 to Cocoon 2.2.
Cocoon 2.2 is deployed as a servlet in Tomcat along with 2 other servlets:
Axis 2 and eXist xmldb.

It seems with Cocoon 2.2 I can call my 2 other servlets from Cocoon and get
any xml result they will generate in my sitemap.

Can I do that with ServletServiceGenerator? Is there any example? I've been
searching without success for now.

Will my sitemap look like this?

<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern="test">
    <map:generate src="anySoapRequest.xml" type="ServletServiceGenerator"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Thanks for your help,