cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ashayk <asha...@YAHOO.COM>
Subject Re: generating static HTML with CocoonBean?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:39:30 GMT

>Did you found
>http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/offline/index.html?

Yes, there is zero actual documentation there on using the CocoonBean.

>Why do you not use the CLI, which internally is using the CocoonBean?

I'd like to write my own code.  The CLI
a) has a bug in it when used with cocoon.bat (as per my post) and
b) is not suitable for my purposes

>We are using the cocoon cli in Apache Forrest.

Yes, I've seen references to Forrest.  It looks quite interesting, but I'd
actually like to know how to interact with the CocoonBean myself, not learn
another framework.

Thanks for replying, though.  I'm still hoping someone will chime in who's
actually worked directly with the CocoonBean.

Cheers,

Alex