cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Input module to return absolute file location of a block
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 12:32:05 GMT
Hi all,

I found BlockPathModule.java and BlockCompletePathModule to return the
servlet path for a block.

However I need an input module which returns me the full file path
location of the base dir of a block.

Like {block-filepath:blockName} e.g. {block-filepath:myBlock1} would
return /home/me/myCocoon/blocks/myblock1.

Not sure whether I have not found the module or whether there is not yet
such a module.

TIA for any information.

salu2