cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michel Erard" <michel.er...@corix.ch>
Subject AW: http-proxy and forms/ajax
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:38:40 GMT
So I've found a solution, I have to add additional configurations to my proxy, for forms and
ajax:

<Location /cocoon-forms-impl>
   ProxyPass        http://localhost:8888/cocoon-forms-impl
   ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8888/cocoon-forms-impl
   ProxyPassReverseCookiePath / /
   Allow from all
</Location>

<Location /cocoon-ajax-impl>
   ProxyPass        http://localhost:8888/cocoon-ajax-impl
   ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8888/cocoon-ajax-impl
   ProxyPassReverseCookiePath / /
   Allow from all
</Location>

because the scripts are declared in the html code as:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/cocoon-ajax-impl/resource/external/dojo/dojo.js"></script>

Is this normal? I find this a bit a dirty solution.

Regards,

Mike

PS: sorry, if it's my second post to this subject, but I've little trouble with my mailserver
;-)

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----