cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michel Erard" <michel.er...@corix.ch>
Subject AW: http-proxy and forms/ajax
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:34:56 GMT
So... I've still this Problem.

Without Proxy I have the script sources definded in my html as:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/cocoon-ajax-impl/resource/external/dojo/dojo.js">

The same path I have, if I use my proxy.

In the Access.log of httpd I see:

GET /cocoon-ajax-impl/resource/external/dojo/dojo.js HTTP/1.0" 404 245

so the requests to ajax and forms servlet aren't routed correct and I've to add a special
configuration to my proxy:

<Location /cocoon-forms-impl>
   RequestHeader add MANDANT mandantA
   ProxyPass        http://localhost:8888/cocoon-forms-impl
   ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8888/cocoon-forms-impl
   ProxyPassReverseCookiePath / /
   Allow from all
</Location>

<Location /cocoon-ajax-impl>
   RequestHeader add MANDANT mandantA
   ProxyPass        http://localhost:8888/cocoon-ajax-impl
   ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8888/cocoon-ajax-impl
   ProxyPassReverseCookiePath / /
   Allow from all
</Location>

is this correct? I think it's a bit a hack.

Regards,

Mike

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----