cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject AW: Java for generating suggestion-list
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 06:47:39 GMT
Hi Gabriel

I do not know if it's possible to integrate a java class directly.

But, we also work with hibernate and we usually solve this kind of problem
in the following way:

<fd:field id="anrede" required="true">

<fd:datatype base="string"/>

      <fd:selection-list
src="cocoon:/util/xsl/convertDbCode2FdSelectionList.xml?srcUri=cocoon://db/a
ddress/getCodes.xml&amp;type=anrede"/>

</fd:field>

Hope this helps ... Raffaele

  _____