cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "tomasz bandura" <tomasz.band...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with "A simple CForms example"
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 05:32:23 GMT
Hello,
I've tried to create my first form inside the block.

So i made the block (from http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1159_1_1.html) - it
worked

Then i tried to put "A simple CForms example":

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/forms/1.0/478_1_1.html

and it causes an error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean
named 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.FormManager' is defined

Error calling function registration
context:/resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js - 46:-1
Form
context:/file:/home/javauser/projects/cocoon/example1/./src/main/resources/COB-INF/registration.js
- 5:-1 registration
context:/file:/home/javauser/projects/cocoon/example1/./src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap
- 118:43 <map:call>
context:/file:/home/javauser/projects/cocoon/example1/./src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap
- 117:40 <map:match>

The stack trace:

org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean
named 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.FormManager' is defined
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeanDefinition
(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:340)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getMergedBeanDefinition
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:906)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(
AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(
AbstractBeanFactory.java:228)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(
AbstractBeanFactory.java:161)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(
AbstractApplicationContext.java:642)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.jsFunction_getComponent
(FOM_Cocoon.java:323)

Why does it try to find a Cocoon class 'FormManager' in bean context?
I use cocoon-forms.jar in version 2.1.9 (where the Forms.js is included) .
Probaly i did something wrong.

Thanks for the help

regards

Tomasz